Refreshing chilled beverage made by mixing Rose Syrup, Mint Leaves, Lemon Juice, Ice Cubes and Basil Seeds.
I am sure Rose Mojito has always been everyone’s favourite and the recipe is very simple and can be preparing at home in very few minutes.
So try this summer drink which is absolutely amazing and tastes just out of the world when served chilled. And share your experiences with us in the comment box below.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Soak Time: 30 mins
Type: Beverages / Drinks
Serve: 1 Jar
- 5-6 tbsp Rose Syrup / Rooh Afza
- 2 Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper Powder
- Pinch of Black Salt
- Mint Leaves (few)
- Lemon Slice
- Ice Cubes (few)
- 1 tbsp basil Seeds / Sabja (Soaked for 30 mins)
- Chilled Soda Water
Method of Preparation:
- Firstly, take 1 tbsp Basil Seeds / Sabja in bowl, add water for soaking and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- To make Rose Mojito, pour lemon juice in a jar.
- Add a pinch of salt, pepper powder and black salt.
- Then pour rose syrup / rooh afza
- Put few mint leaves, lemon slice and ice cubes.
- Now add 2 tbsp basil seeds / sabja (soaked).
- Finally top with chilled soda water.
- Give it a nice stir.
- Rose Mojito is ready to be served.
- Serve immediately.
Watch full recipe on our YouTube Channel:
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.
- Muskmelon Milkshake | Melon Milkshake | Kharbooja Milkshake | Summer Special | Kharbuja Cooler
- बटाटा वेफर्स|How to make Potato Chips|Batata Wafers|Aloo Chips |Recipe Theatre | Summer Special | दारी सजतय उन्हाळी वाळवण
- Rose Mojito | RoohAfza Lemon Drink | Rooh Afza Summer Drink | Eid Iftar Sherbet | Summer Special |Refreshing Summer Drink| Recipe Theatre