Are you planning to make pizza or pasta at home for your friends and family?
Here is the recipe of the pizza sauce, which can be made quickly and easily at home too.
Read how to make Homemade Pizza and Pasta Sauce. It is a very simple & quick recipe to use as a pizza spread or for pasta. Give it try and share your feedback in the comment section.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves: 250 gm
- Tomatoes (3-4 medium size)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Onion (1 medium size-chopped)
- Garlic (3-4 cloves-chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tsp Red chili flakes
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Vinegar
Method of Preparation:
- Keep Water for boiling in pan.
- Make a plus (+) cut on the tomato base.
- Add the tomatoes in pan and boil them for 2-3 minutes.
- Immediately transfer to the cold water.
- Peel the skin and roughly chop them.
- Transfer the chopped tomatoes to a grinding jar and grind to a fine puree.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Add onions and garlic, sauté until translucent.
- Add the tomato puree. Mix well.
- Add salt & black pepper powder, stir and cook for 8-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add red chilli flakes and oregano.
- Mix well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add vinegar, mix everything up well and cook further for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool down the sauce
- Homemade pizza and pasta sauce is ready, use accordingly.
You can store in airtight container for 10 days in refrigerator.
Watch the video for recipe:
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.