Surprise! Now, you can make mouth-watering pizzas at home, even if you do not have a convection or microwave oven. All you need is a broad non-stick pan and a bit of tact.
Pan pizza is a thin or thick pizza baked in a deep dish pan. The bottoms and sides of the crust become fried and crispy in the oil used to coat the pan
A desi way of cooking a vegetable-based pizza using ready-made pizza base on a pan.
The topping used in this recipe is the regular vegetables but can be easily extended as per individual preference.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serves: 4 slices
- Pizza Base (ready-made easily available in the market )
- Homemade Pizza Sauce (https://youtu.be/lSfEFltG_Js)
- Mozzarella Cheese (as per your choice)
- Onion (chopped)
- Capsicum (chopped)
- Tomato (chopped)
- Cottage Cheese Cubes (Paneer)
- Sprinkle Oregano, Red Chili flakes, Pepper
- 1 tsp Butter
Method of Preparation:
- Take ready-made Pizza Base (easily available in market at pocket friendly rates)
- Place Pizza base on clean and dry surface.
- Now spread 2 tbsp Homemade Pizza Sauce. (How to make Pizza Sauce at home: https://recipetheatre.in/2020/09/16/pizza-and-pasta-sauce/ )
- Spread the Pizza Sauce evenly on Pizza Base using spoon.
- Place Mozzarella Cheese as per your choice evenly over it.
- Place few chopped Onion, capsicums, Tomato and Cottage Cheese evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle Oregano, Chili flakes, Pepper and 1/4 cup Cheese evenly over it.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan and apply some butter. Butter gives crispiness. You can also use Clarified Butter or Oil.
- Now place the Pizza on it. This is an easier Indian way to cook Pizza as not everyone buys Oven in India.
- Cover it with lid.
- Cook it for approx. 8-10 mins on low flame or until cheese melts.
- Cut Pizza in into four pieces and serve hot.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.