As its time for all the festivals in India and sweet delicacies play a vital role in all those festivals. So instead of making the regular sweets this year try making a deliciously sweet and yummy Peanut Laddu at home.
It is a simple, healthy and easy Indian sweet recipe which can also be shared as protein bars or balls. these Ladoo’s are popular in Maharashtrian cuisine and are generally made during the festival season, but can also be made & served as snack.
Try this delicious recipe and share your experiences in comment box.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Type: Sweets / Desserts
Serve: 14-15 Ladoo
- 1 & 1/2 cups Roasted Peanuts
- 1 cup Jaggery (as per sweetness)
- 1/2 cup Grated Coconut
- 7-8 Almonds
- 1 tbsp Edible Gum (optional)
- 2 tbsp Clarified Butter
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
Method of Preparation:
- Transfer Roasted Peanuts into blender and blend to a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp Clarified Butter.
- Add Almonds and roast it well. Keep aside.
- Now add Edible Gum and fry it. Remove it on plate and keep aside for further use.
- Add 1 tbsp Clarified butter and Jaggery in the same pan.
- Mix well on low flame.
- Keep stirring, until the Jaggery dissolves completely.
- Boil for a minute or until the syrup turns frothy.(Do not over boil the syrup; also 1 string of Jaggery syrup is not required).
- Keep the flame on low and add coarsely powdered Peanuts and Grated Coconut
- Mix well until the mixture is combined well.
- Transfer the Ladoo mixture into a bowl and cool slightly.
- Add Cardamom Powder, mashed Edible Gum and pieces of Almonds.
- Mix it well and now start making Ladoo (greased hand) when the mixture is still hot / warm. As it hardens once cooled.
- Peanuts Ladoo are ready.
- Enjoy Shengdane Ladoo / Peanut Ladoo recipe for a month when stored in airtight container.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.