Learn how to make Coconut Ladoo a traditional Indian sweet dish that is quick and easy to make at home.
Festivals are around the corner and what is more perfect than sharing this delicious Gulkand Coconut Laddu with your siblings, family and friends.
These tasty Ladoos are made with coconut and then stuffed with a flavorful and exotic rose jam filling (Gulkand it is). These Ladoos are quite simple to make with just a handful of ingredients and they turn out to be insanely delicious. It is one of the quickest and easy Indian sweet recipes.
Do give it a try and share your experience in the comments below.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Type: Desserts / Sweets
Serve: 10-12 Ladoo
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut
- 1& 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Clarified Butter
- 1 tbsp Rose Petal Jam (Gulkand)
- Dry Fruits
- 1 tbsp Milk Powder
Method of Preparation:
- Heat up the Clarified Butter in a pan on a low flame.
- Add Desiccated Coconut, Condensed Milk.
- Mix everything up and saute it on low flame.
- Keep stirring continuously and cook till it thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Once its start firming switch off the flame.
- Keep it aside to cool down a bit.
- Let’s make the filling by mixing Gulkand (Rose Petals Jam), chopped Dry Nuts and Milk Powder (or you can use prepared coconut mixture). Mix everything together.
- Grease palm with Clarified Butter and make small balls of filling.
- Now divide into the equal portion from the prepared coconut mixture (1 tbsp).
- Take one portion of the coconut mixture. Roll and flatten with hand.
- Place the filling mixture in the center of the coconut mixture.
- Bring outer cover together and close the opening and make a smooth ball of it. Repeat the process to make all the balls.
- Now gently roll it smooth balls and make all the Ladoo likewise.
- Coat it in the Desiccated Coconut.
- Gulkand Coconut Ladoo are ready!!
- These Ladoo’s can be stored in an air tight container for 3-4 days and for 10 -12 days in a refrigerator.
- You can also be had these Ladoo during fasting.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share