Refreshing chilled beverage made by mixing guava, mint leaves, lemon juice and red chilli powder.
Try this spicy and sweet drink is absolutely amazing and tastes just out of the world when served chilled.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Serve : 3-4 People
Type: Beverages / Drinks
For Jamun Shots:
- 6-7 Guava Wedges
- 5-6 Ice Cubes
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4-5 Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- Water as required
- Shot glasses
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Method of Preparation:
- In Juicer / Blender; add Guavas, Ice Cubes, Sugar, Mint Leaves, Chaat Masala and Black Salt.
- Blend together till you get thick viscous consistency.( or Juice out Guavas in an electric juicer).
- Add water as required and blend it nicely.
- Dip brim of shot glass in lemon juice.
- Now place the glass upside down in the mixture of Salt and Red Chilli Powder plate so that Salt and Red Chilli Powder sticks to the brim where lemon juice is applied.
- Pour the Guavas mixture in the shot glasses.
- Enjoy the shots.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.