Learn how to make Sugar free Dates Roll at home. Dry fruits Khajur Barfi, Sugar-Free Dates and Dry Fruits Roll, Khajur Roll Recipe Dry fruits Khajur Barfi is a rich, delicious recipe prepared with dates and loads of dry fruits.
This Khajur Barfi recipe is sugar-free and is a perfect snack for health conscious people. The best part about Khajur Barfi is that it’s very simple and easy to make and takes no time, and it can last for a month. Dry fruits and nuts increase the overall nutritional value of this delicious recipe!
Give it try and I would love to hear your experience in the comment box.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Refrigerate Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups Deseeded Dates
- 1/2 cup Dry Fruits (Almonds, Cashew, Pistachio and Raisins)
- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tbsp Milk Powder (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Edible Gum (Optional)
- Desiccated Dry Coconut and Rose Petals for garnishing (Optional)
Method of Preparation:
- In blender, add Deseeded Dates.
- Coarsely grind the dates (Khajur). Once you get the desired texture, keep aside.
- Heat the pan, add Poppy Seeds and roast it for 2 minutes on medium flame. When done take it out in a plate for later use.
- In the same pan, add Clarified Butter and then add Edible Gum.
- Fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame. Once done take out in plate and mash it for further use.
- Add chopped Dry Fruits in the same Pan.
- Roast chopped Dry Fruits for 2 minutes.
- Now add grinded Dates in Pan and mix with Roasted Dry Fruits.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Add Milk powder and mashed Edible Gum. (which is completely optional)
- Let it cool down a bit and mix well.
- Grease palm with Clarified Butter. ( you can choose the shape you want for Khajur Barfi- round, oval)
- Take half portion of prepared mixture and roll in between both the palm.
- Once Date rolls are ready, dust it with roasted Poppy Seeds and wrap it with foil paper.
- Keep these rolls into refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take out the rolls from refrigerator and remove foil paper.
- Cut them into half inch pieces. (or the size you want)
- Garnish with Desiccated Dry Coconut and Rose Petals ( optional)
- Dates Roll is ready to be served and eaten!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.