Hello my readers,
Today I am releasing a Monsoon & Winter special snack recipe- KANDA BHAJI.
This snack is at the heart of all Indian food and makes a great combination with a hot cup of tea. Kanda Bhaji is one of the very famous street foods of Mumbai. It is very crispy and delicious Snack, perfect during Rainy & Winter season. I made Kanda Bhaji yesterday evening for tea time snack, me and my partner enjoyed a lot. Do try this simple and easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
Serve: 3-4 People
- 3-4 medium onions (kanda), sliced.
- 3/4 cup gram flour.
- Salt to taste.
- Oil for deep-frying.
- 1 & 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
- 1/2 carom seeds.
- Fresh coriander leaves(chopped).
- 3 tbsp rice flour (for crispiness).
- 2-3 green chillies.
- 1 tsp Chaat masala.
Method of Preparation:
- Take onions in a bowl. Add salt, mix well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a Pan (Kadhai).
- Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, carom seeds, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- After that add gram flour and rice flour, mix well (you can add 2-3 tbsp water if required).
- Drop small portions of the Onion mixture in the hot oil and deep-fry till golden and crisp.
- Slit green chillies and deep-fry in the same oil. Sprinkle salt on fried chillies.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala on Kanda Bhaji and serve hot Kanda Bhaji with fried chillies.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share