Sheera is a sweet vegetarian dessert recipe made of Rava (semolina/suji). Sheera is also served as a holy offering (Prasad) in India. Go ahead give it a try to this amazing Sheera recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 Cup Rava (semolina/suji)
- 1 Cup Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Milk
- Dry Fruits (Almonds, Cashews & Raisins)
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
Method Of Preparation:
- Heat the Pan
- Add ghee and let it melt completely.
- Once the ghee melts, add Rava and mix well.
- Roast the Rava in the ghee till it becomes golden brown.
- In the meanwhile, boil the milk.
- Add dry fruits to the Rava and mix well.
- Add hot milk to the Rava in batches and mix well.
- Add sugar and again mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and let the Sheera cook for 5 mins.
- Add Elaichi powder and mix well.
- Sheera is ready to be served.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.