Aloo Paneer Potli is a North Indian snack recipe. This snack recipe is served with evening tea.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Rest Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
For Stuffing: 1 tbsp Oil, 1 tsp Cumin seeds, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic-green chilli crushed, Curry leaves, 1 cup chopped Onion, Coriander leaves, 1 tsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp Black pepper powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp oregano, Salt to taste, 1 cup of Paneer, 1 boiled Potato, 2 tbsp grated coconut powder (optional) and Oil for frying.
For Dough 1 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida), 1 cup Wheat Flour, Salt, 2 tbsp Ghee and Water as required.
Method of Preparation:
- Heat oil in a pan,
- Add cumin seeds, curry leaves and crushed ginger-garlic-green chilli, sauté them.
- Add chopped Onion, coriander, coriander powder, black pepper powder, salt, mix well.
- Lower the flame; add Paneer and Potato mix well.
- After that add red chilli powder, some turmeric, garam masala, oregano.
- Switch off the flame and take the mixture out on a plate.
- Heat oil in a Pan for frying
- Make small balls of the dough.
- Roll it into small disc shape and fill the mixture into it and wrap it like a modak or momos.
- Fry these prepared Potlis in hot oil on high to low flame.
- Take it out on a serving plate once they slightly start changing colour.
- Aloo Paneer Potli is ready to serve with tomato sauce or tamarind chutney.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.